TERMS & CONDITIONS
All work carried out by Samantha Wood is on the understanding that the client agrees to the following terms and conditions:
ORDERING & PAYMENT
- Please allow at least 8 weeks for your order to be completed. In peak seasons this lead time may be longer, its best to get in touch as early as possible to ensure I can complete your order in time for your wedding day. Invitation stationery should ordered at least 8 weeks before you plan on posting them out, and on the day stationery should be ordered at least 8 weeks prior to the big day itself.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required before work will begin on your designs.
-Payments can be made via Bank Transfer. Details will be included on your quote.
- Please note prices are subject to change. Upon enquiry you will be e-mailed a detailed quote, this quote is valid for 1 month. Once a deposit has been paid, prices are secured and are no longer subject to change (excluding any additions/alterations to your order)
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are ordering the correct number of products for your event, although I will aim to help with this where possible. Remember to order announcement stationery (invitations, RSVPs etc.) per household rather than per guest. I recommend ordering around 5 extra of each product to allow for additional guests, mistakes in addressing.
- Proofs will be delivered in PDF form via e-mail within 3 weeks of a deposit being received (unless otherwise stated)
- On receiving your PDF proofs please check thoroughly for any mistakes or changes. It is essential that any errors and spelling mistakes are found at this stage. By approving these proofs you are confirming you are 100% happy with everything and happy for printing to commence. Any errors found once printing has commenced will incur a charge for reprinting. Please e-mail me with your approval or amendments as quickly as possible so I can continue with your order.
- Corrections to spelling mistakes, name changes etc. are free of charge at this stage. Any alterations to the design may be subject to a small charge depending on the specifics.
COMPLETION & DELIVERY
- Once the PDF proofs have been approved, the final 50% of payment will be required.
- Designs will be sent to the printers within 2 working days of receiving the final payment.
- I will receive the printed stationery (usually within 1 week) and check the quality of your products before sending them on to you.
- Please allow an extra week for delivery if you require any hand written names or addresses.
- Delivery is calculated based on the size of your order. UK delivery will be between £6.45 and £17.50 and will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Parcelforce48. Overseas delivery starts at £10.15.
- I am not responsible for any damage or losses to items after you have sent them on to your guests. It is your responsibility to check the size and weight of your envelope in order to purchase the correct postage, although I will advise on this where possible.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- In the event of cancellation by the client, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation by the client after proofs have been approved will be subject to a charge of a portion or all of the remaining balance to cover labour and printing costs that may have incurred.
- In the rare instance that the order is cancelled by myself, you will receive a full refund (including deposit) but will not receive any products or artwork.
- Refunds will not be given. In the event that products are made to the wrong specifications or poor quality, I may (at my discretion) re-print the products free of charge.
- Please note that colours may vary between computer displays, so there may appear to be some variation between the printed product and your PDF proof.
- All of my basic products (Save the Date, Day Invitation, Evening Invitation, RSVP, Information Sheet, Belly Band, Order of Service/Day, Menu, Place Cards, Table Numbers, Table Plan, Place Cards and Thank You Cards) will be printed on to 350gsm uncoated card, with a smooth matt finish. If you would prefer a different paper weight or finish, please get in touch for a quote.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated under any circumstances. The website and all images and designs are the property of Samantha Wood of Sam Wood Stationery & Signage (unless stated otherwise). No content may be reproduced, copied, sold or shared in any form without prior consent.
- I will under no circumstances copy the work of other designers or companies. You may send examples of styles you like and I will do my best to create something appropriate in my own style, but I will never copy another design.
- Any information given on the potential duration of a project is to be considered by the client as an estimate only. I will do my best to notify you of any reason that may cause delay to the duration of your project, however I cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances.
- I reserve the right to refuse to use any imagery, words or phrases in my designs that I may deem inappropriate or unsuitable. I also reserve the right not to give a reason for this decision.
- If purchasing any of my designs as a PDF file, the full payment amount will be required upfront. I will send you the files within 1 week. You will then have 1 week to notify me of any mistakes and I will correct these right away. PDF files are for personal use only and no part of the designs may not be re-produced, copied, sold or shared in any way without consent.